General Terms & Conditions
1. Membership Fee (applicable for anyone purchasing an online membership):
By subscribing to this program, Member authorizes BFITT Athletic Training & Fitness Institute, Inc. to charge the credit/debit card presented by the Member for all charges incurred by the Member in association with his/her membership plan, including enrollment dues and monthly recurring charges.
2. Terms and Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel for any reason. Upon requesting to cancel, you must give a minimum thirty (30) day notice to cancel charges- this notice is best given on your billing date to ensure no additional charges are accrued. BFITT Athletic Training & Fitness holds the right to charge any member additional fees up to 1 full month of membership if cancellation notice is given within 30 days. Subscribing to this program will confirm that you understand and agree to the cancellation policy. In order to properly cancel your membership, please submit a request to https://www.bfitt-atfi.com/program-cancellation.
3. Release of Liability/ Assumption of Risk Agreement:
Member understands and voluntarily accepts the risk and agrees that Brittany N Harris and/or BFITT Athletic Training & Fitness, Inc. (Known collectively as BFITT ATFI) will not be liable for any injury, including, but not limited to; personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to member resulting from negligence of BFITT ATFI. Member agrees to indemnify, defend and hold BFITT ATFI harmless against any liability, damages, defense costs, including attorney fees, or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims for bodily injury, wrongful death or property damage brought on by client negligence. Members also represent that they are in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent them from their personal training sessions. If you have health concerns, discuss them with a physician prior to starting training. By subscribing to this program, the member acknowledges and agrees to all the terms and conditions.
4. Live Workouts/Fitness Classes:
Anyone who engages in any physical fitness activities, including personal/group training can be strenuous and the use of equipment or facilities, or being on the premises for any purpose involves the risk of serious injury. Anyone training with BFITT ATFI does, at his/her own risk, whether engaging in physical fitness or not, in the participation of any program, activity, event, or instructions whether or not part of BFITT ATFI programs for fitness, sports, or recreational activity, assume the risk and any injuries that he/she may incur, including injuries or damages sustained resulting from the use of equipment, facilities, accidents in the premises, whether provided for by BFITT ATFI or due to negligence of BFITT ATFI.
5. Covid-19 Claus:
Participants acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
All participants of live classes acknowledge that:
* BFITT ATFI has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* BFITT ATFI can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
* The risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, property staff and other clients and their families.
* Participation may increase risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* Participants must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while training.
Participants attest that they:
* Are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* Have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* Have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* Do not believe they have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* Have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19.
* Are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Participants hereby release and agree to hold BFITT ATFI harmless from any and all causes of action, claims, will not be liable for any injury, including, but not limited to; personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to member resulting from negligence of BFITT ATFI. Participants agree to indemnify, defend and hold BFITT ATFI harmless against any liability, damages, defense costs, including attorney fees, or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims for bodily injury, wrongful death or property damage brought on by client negligence. Participants also represent that they are in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that might prevent them from their personal training sessions. If you have health concerns, discuss them with a physician prior to starting training. Participants acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions.